Personal Branding on LinkedIn: Content Secrets
Based on my expertise in LinkedIn and personal branding, I would recommend the following 5 tips:
- Make it Personal: Sharing personal stories and including selfies in your posts can help people get to know you and connect with you on a deeper level, which can have a significant impact on your personal brand.
- Nurture Your Own Post for Better Results: Responding to comments on your posts within the first 12 hours can increase engagement and interaction with your audience, which can boost your personal brand.
- Ideal Post Length: Keeping your post between 1,200 and 1,600 characters can help keep your audience engaged and reading your content, which can lead to better results for your personal brand.
- Ingredients for the Perfect Post: Using a trigger in the first 3 lines, including a scroll stopper, writing at least 8 lines of text, using hashtags, and including a call-to-action can make your post more appealing and engaging, which can have a positive impact on your personal brand.
- The First 90 Minutes is Where the Magic Happens: Engaging with your audience in the first 90 minutes after posting can help increase your reach and boost engagement, which can have a significant impact on your personal brand.
Remember, The Thumbody Show is where we celebrate individuality and inspire you to leverage your unique skills and talents to make a positive impact in the world.
Let’s dive deeper into the top 5.